Saturday, November 8, 2014

I'm Still Alive!

Sorry, I've been too busy lately. It hurts me to not blog anymore about the things I love, i.e. finding ways to make natural living more practical and fun for me and my family, and motivating others to follow this way of life.

Nevertheless, I am on still on this crunchy path to being a mother who does not have to buy artificial chemicals for many of our everyday beauty, hygiene, and cleaning needs. I'm proud that I have maintained the good habit of using these recipes on my blog, depending on the hecticness of my schedule.   

There are a lot of setbacks in turning the leaf of natural existence. Costs, time, research, people who do not believe in you and would rather believe in commercial products that have questionable ingredients and so on.

But I will not be daunted.

I will persevere in my own ways.

My six-year-old daughter Zoe is the biggest fan of my homemade products and she uplifts me so much with her support. We both use my baking soda toothpaste recipe by the way. Check out her beautiful white teeth, thanks to baking soda.

She is my inspiration, and I hope that Achilles, my three-year-old son, will soon get into my bandwagon too when he's old enough. 

My husband supports me as well, but he's hesitant in using my recipes. That's okay. I never force anything on anyone. I will just keep on doing what makes me happy :)

I love this. This feeling of freedom from buying many things.
This feeling of empowerment for knowing that food and natural products are my beauty and personal cleaning products. 

That feeling that I nourish my soul too for being more connected with nature.

This is all I have for now :) See you around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment