Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Future of DIY in WeArePracticalMoms


So many topics, so little time to do them all! 

I wish I don't need to sleep, so I can work on some of my DIY projects while my kids are asleep! I also yearn to read and learn more on DIY and homemade products! Aaaarrgh, sleep, why do you have to exist! 

Anyway, here are some of the DIY natural products I plan to do in the future, hopefully the nearest future:

1) Oregano oil- Because we have oregano plants and they are just wilting so needlessly. 
oregano DIY homemade oil remedies natural medicine
"Oregano is used for respiratory tract disorders such as coughs, asthma, croup, and bronchitis." Web MD

2) A more intensive and extensive discussion of baking soda's uses and risks/limitations


DIY baking soda uses homemade remedies natural beauty organic living safe useful
Is Baking Soda Truly Natural?

3) Making my own natural shampoo, soap, and insect repellent spray 
(done).

4) Making DIY products for Christmas (not done- sadly).

5) Writing about fluoride, do we really need it to have healthy gums and teeth? 

Any other suggestions? I am quite busy with family and research work, so I may not be as blog-productive as I want to be. 


But I will continue writing. 


In the name of DIY love, natural beauty, natural living, organic products, healthy lifestyle, and practical, positive parenting.



No comments:

Post a Comment